Meese, the leader in roto-molded laundry carts, was founded in 1931, and now has facilities strategically located across the US. The dedicated Meese sales and support team is comprised of 50+ material handling experts and consultants to service the laundry, recycling, materials handling and recreation industries as well as emerging industries like e-scrap, agriculture, fishing and manufacturing.
Meese has always been at the forefront of the roto-molding industry.
- Meese implemented the first plastic laundry carts in the early 1970s.
- Meese is the originator of the popular and often-copied 72P.
- Meese trademarked the name Polytrux®.
- Meese was the first rotomolder in North America to invest in fully automated rotational molding systems, adding two “Leonardo” machines in 2008.
- Meese rotomolding machines produce parts more efficiently with less waste, combined with the ability to control extremely tight tolerances.
- Meese has invested in the use of High Density Polyethylene, which allows for stronger but lighter and safer products than many competitors.
Meese continues to bring new products and innovations to market.
- Meese created a new and innovative product, the Linen Locker, created to provide secure, waterproof and safe indoor/outdoor collection of bulk items.
- Meese created the 72 ERGO, designed for safer and easier performance in the workplace, dramatically minimizing the potential for injuries and workers’ compensation claims.
- Meese created FDA-approved X-Ray metal detectable containers for safer use in the food processing industry.
- Meese’s Pool Shot line includes top-quality, rugged, outdoor recreational products for home and business use.
- Meese’s rugged P291 bulk container now has the UN/DOT certification for secure storage and transport of regulated and unregulated materials.
Meese’s innovations have led to numerous accolades in engineering, design, custom molding, safety and product development.
- Meese won Design of the Year and Conversion of the Year.
- Meese was awarded the Safety Award from the Association of Rotational Molders in 2018.
- Meese has certification for both EPA and CARB fuel tanks.
- The Meese in-house award-winning design and product engineering team designs and manufactures superior products using rotationally molded plastic to replace heavier, weaker and more expensive materials like metal, wood, fiberglass and others.
- Click here https://www.meese-inc.com/custom/ to read about 2 of these products — Freedom Electric’s fishing boat and Calloway’s Golf Cart.
- The members of the Meese executive team are involved and active leaders in the industry and are committed to taking the company to new heights.
- J.R. Ryan, President of Meese, was named the Chairman of TRSA’s Education Committee in 2018. He was also part of the team that co-founded ARM (Association of Rotational Molders).