MEESE IS THE PREMIER DESIGNER AND MANUFACTURER OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC
Meese has an unwavering commitment to quality, innovation and personal service. Originally founded as Meese, Inc. in 1931, the company utilizes the most sophisticated rotational molding system in the world, producing superior plastic products for industries such as laundry, recycling, material handling, hospitality, e-scrap, agriculture, fishing, and manufacturing.
Meese has multiple facilities to make shipping easy.
With plants strategically located across the United States, the process of developing and designing bulk laundry carts routinely earns awards for excellence in design innovation and roto molding skills.Meese offers the most product options to meet any need at the most locations across the country. We have more facilities located across the US than any other competitor. In fact, we are the ONLY true national cart manufacturer with wholly owned and operated factories across the USA.
Meese leads the roto-molding industry.
• Meese is well-known for pioneering the design and development of canvas carts and basket trucks for the laundry industry and later upgradin the carts as rotationally molded plastic carts and baskets.
• Meese implemented the first plastic laundry carts in the early 1970s.
• Meese is the originator of the popular and often copied 72P.
• Meese trademarked the name Poly-Trux®.
• Meese was the first roto molder in North America to invest in fully automated rotational molding systems, adding two “Leonardo” machines in 2008.
• Meese roto molding machines produce parts more efficiently with less waste, combined with the ability to control extremely tight tolerances.
• Meese has invested in the use of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which allows for stronger but lighter and safer products than many competitors.
Meese brings new products and innovations to market.
• Meese’s line of antimicrobial carts, Silva-Trux, offers a more enhanced layer of protection to their carts. This technology has been applied to create the 70P Silva-Trux, 72P Silva-Trux, 90P Silva-Trux, 92P Silva-Trux, and 101P Silva-Trux. These new carts are infused by an anti-microbial agent that protects carts from deterioration caused by mold and mildew and also guards against odors and stains from microbial growth. https://www.meese-inc.com/product-category/healthcare-products/silva-trux-healthcare/
• Meese created the 72 ERGO, designed for safer and easier performance in the workplace, dramatically minimizing the potential for injuries and workers’ compensation claims. See our other ergonomically-designed products in our ERGO product page.
• Meese created FDA-approved X-Ray metal detectable containers for safer use in the food processing industry. https://www.meese-inc.com/product-category/food-processing/
• Meese’s rugged P291 bulk container now has the UN/DOT certification for secure storage and transport of regulated and unregulated materials.
• Meese offers a complete line of Bulk-Trux in a variety of sizes and configurations to ensure specific customer needs are met. With features like deep, ergonomic front cut-outs, spring-loaded platforms, cargo nets, and lockable doors and lids, the Meese line of Bulk-Trux are everything customers need.https://www.meese-inc.com/product-category/material-handling/bulk-trux-material-handling/
• In addition to being practical, strong and durable, Meese Shelf-Trux offer choices of shelves like convertible, removable, non-removable wire or poly to ensure customers get exactly what they need. https://www.meese-inc.com/product-category/material-handling/shelf-trux-material-handling/
Meese’s innovations have led to numerous industry accolades.
• Meese won Design of the Year and Conversion of the Year.
• Meese was awarded the Safety Award from ARM (the Association of Rotational Molders) in 2018.
• Meese was awarded a Safety Excellence Award by TRSA in 2019 and 2020 for ergonomically-focused products aimed at eliminating
a variety of common workplace injuries in laundries.
• Meese has certification for both EPA and CARB fuel tanks.
• The Meese in-house award-winning design and product engineering team designs and manufactures superior products using rotationally
molded plastic to replace heavier, weaker, and more expensive materials like metal, wood, fiberglass, and others.